Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Ten artykuł wymaga tłumaczenia - jest obecnie w całości lub w części w języku angielskim. Jeżeli jesteś w stanie nam pomóc i przetłumaczyć chociaż fragment, to kliknij przycisk Edytuj w menu tej strony i podziel się swoją wiedzą. Pamiętaj, że musisz być zalogowany, aby zmieniać treść na WoWWiki.|
|← Poprzedni||Następny →|
|Patch 6.0.2||Patch 6.0.3a|
|Patch • Kategoria|
Patch 6.0.3 is a small bug fix patch for Patch 6.0.2 in preparation for the launch of Warlords of Draenor.
World Event: Iron Horde Incursion[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- Characters that have completed the Iron Horde Incursion event can now visit a vendor near their faction's respective beachhead to purchase replacement quest rewards.
- Quest:Report to the King/Quest:Warning the Warchief: Characters with a healing specialization should now be able to select Ironmender's Totem as a quest reward.
- Thrall received a reminder that he is currently still on Azeroth.
Character models[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- Resolved an issue where certain helmets could incorrectly cause an Undead's jaw to disappear.
- Resolved an issue where skin color for Human models were not matching up with their original counterparts.
Classes[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- Resolved an issue that could cause characters to remain disarmed for an extended period of time.
- Death knight
- Breath of Sindragosa now deals reduced damage to secondary targets. Damage to the primary target remains unchanged.
- The passive ability Sanctuary (paladin talent), is now learned at level 10.
- Resolved an issue where Shadow priests in Shadowform were not displaying a targeting outline.
Creatures[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- Gulp Frog no longer drops the Wilted Lilypad.
- Kor'kron Butcher Cleave ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Kor'kron Commanders with the Hemorrhagic Shadowstep ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
Pet Battles[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- Iron Starlette should no longer be excessively noisy when their owner is on a mount.
Quests[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- Quest:A Villain Unmasked: Resolved an issue where Samuelson Unmasked was dying too quickly to grant quest credit.
- Quest:Basilisk Butcher: Basilisk Meat should be dropping again.
- Quest:Borrowed Brew: Resolved a number of audio issues with the quest.
- Quest:Get Kraken!: Resolved an issue where North Sea Kraken was dying too quickly to grant quest credit.
- Quest:Warforged Seals: Added a safeguard to prevent characters from completing the quest if they already have the maximum amount of Warforged Seals.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Raids[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- Looting bind-on-equip items should no longer automatically bind it to the character on Personal Loot mode.
- Resolved an issue where Guild Raid groups were not receiving credit towards Guild challenges on Mythic difficulty.
- Dragon Soul
- Spine of Deathwing: Blood of Deathwing should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Shannox: Rageface's Face Rage ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Blackwing Lair
- Razorgore the Untamed received a buff to increase his survivability.
Battlegrounds and Arenas[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- For players queued for Random Battlegrounds, the losing team should be receiving 45 Honor again.
Professions[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- Resolved an issue where Windwalker Monks were unable to craft more than one item at a time using the "Create All" button.
Items[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- Fire-Watcher's Oath should correctly have a 100% chance to grant Bloody Coins on PvP kills once more.
- Living Root of the Wildheart's bonus armor provided by Ursine Blessing for Guardian druids has been toned down to a more reasonable level.
UI[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- PlayMusic API should now work correctly and be able to play MP3s once more.
- PlaySound API should now work correctly and be able to play MP3s once more.
- Resolved an issue where quest headers in the Quest Log may become stuck in a collapsed state.
- Game settings and macros for characters with names that contains an extended ASCII character should be saving correctly once more for users on Mac OS.
- Resolved a number of situations where the mouse cursor can disappear on Mac OS.
Bug Fixes[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- Resolved an issue where multi-passenger vehicles entering your character's viewing area could cause them to be booted to the character selection screen.
- Resolved a client crash that can occur if a character logs out after copying a calendar event.
- Resolved a LUA error when selecting monitor 3 on systems with multiple video cards.
- Resolved a LUA error from using Command+M on the Credits screen on Mac OS.
- Resolved an issue with the skybox flashing on systems with multiple video cards.